1) I’m not very sure about the best film ever because I could say there are titles of different films that are very good for me. For example if we talk about romantic films in my opinion, one of the best ones is “The Notebook”, for me this is very romantic and sad, this mixture is fantastic. On the other hand, if we talk about fantasy I really love the trilogy of “The Lord of the Ring”, these are quite exciting and the special effects are one of the most fantastic things about these films. To finish with, I’d like to mention one of the best horror films ever, for me this is “The Shining” this is a thriller and some scenes are famous and known by everyone.- Vanesa Acosta, EOI Mazarrón.
2) For me one of the great films is the trilogy “The Lord of the Ring”, all of them have been directed by Peter Jackson and it was an adaptation of the book written by J.R.R. Tolkien. These films were filmed on location in New Zealand and in a studio. I like them because the music is fantastic and the performance of the actors is good, there are some excellent scenes. They are epic and with a lot of action, with spectacular images accompanied by fantastic music. There is nothing I don’t like about them.- Lorenzo García, EOI Mazarrón.
3) From my point of view, the best film that I have ever seen is "Avatar". I reckon that this film is amazing not only because of the special effects but also because of the fantastic plot which contents a very nice message about nature and the respect of the planets. Moreover, I feel that the cast is awesome especially the star of the film and the places where the film was shot are wonderful. By the way, the soundtrack is terrific. I have to say that I have seen this film four times and I am absolutely convinced that if you see this film, you´ll have a lovely time.- Ana María Fernández, EOI Mazarrón.
4) In my opinion, the best film is Australia. In fact, I’ve seen the film many times and I was absolutely fascinated and delighted every time I saw this film. Personally I find the plot very amazing; besides that, there are some interesting special effects, and not only it has a good soundtrack but also the cast is fantastic. The charming stars played lovely roles within romantic, action and emotional squels. Finally, I dislike the last scenes; despite that, I’d definitely recommend it to everyone.- Amparo Rodríguez, EOI Mazarrón.
5) For me one of the best film ever is Forest Gump, I reckon it is a 1994 American epic romantic dramedy film based on the 1986 novel of the same name by Winston Groom. The main character he played was lead role Thom Hanks who is a great actor and he is one of my favourite ones. A man with a low I.Q. has accomplished great things in his life and been present during significant historic events , "Forrest Gump" is the story of a man who rose above his challenges, and who proved that determination, courage, and love are more important than ability. The filming took place in late 1993, mainly in Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina. Extensive visual effects were used to incorporate the protagonist into archived footage and to develop other scenes. A comprehensive soundtrack was featured in the film. Released in the United States on July 6, 1994, Forrest Gump received critical acclaim and became a commercial success as the top grossing film in North America released that year, being the first major success for Paramount Pictures. That´s a marvellous film with full of wonderful characters and excepcional performance. I´m absolutely convinced that will go on a regarding film in the cinema´s story.- María José Zamora, EOI Mazarrón.
6) I'm going to give my opinion about the best film that I've ever seen. Personally, it's very difficult for me to choose only one, but if I had to do it, I probably would say that "The Lord of the Rings" drives me crazy. It's a trilogy based on a book and tells the story about a mysterious ring with a great power for the person who owns it. The special effects are terrific and the film has a very famous cast and a soundtrack as well. Many people say that it's better reading the book, but I enjoy watching the films a lot. By the way, it started a new trilogy of films called “The Hobbit” last year which it’s a prequel and introduces for the first time in the saga the 3D technology through glasses at the cinema.-Gerardo Marín, EOI Mazarrón.
7) In my opinion the best film I ever seen is Forrest Gump, as far as I concerned this film has everything: you can smile but you can cry. Furthermore, Tom Hanks did his best performance. The film has very good critics and got a lot of Oscars. Besides this it has a nice soundtrack. The film was made on location in Alabama, United States and it is set in the 60s and 70s. In short, I think it is the best film ever made.- Ana Sáez, EOI Mazarrón.
8) Turning to another thing, to me, the best film I have ever seen is “The Godfather”. This film is popularly viewed as one of the best American films ever made. So, it is a multi-generational crime saga and it has been imitated by many other films. The cast of this film is compound by many good actors that after this film they have become stars, for example: Marlon Brando as Vito Corleone, known as Vito Andolini, who is “the Don”, and interpreted by Al Pacino as Michael Corleone in the second part of the Trilogy, He is the main protagonist of the story. Another famous actor will be James Caan as Santino "Sonny" Corleone and Robert Duvall as Tom Hagen too. He is Don Corleone's adopted son, he is the family lawyer and counselor. Diane Keaton as Kay Adams-Corleone, and Sofia Coppola Michael Corleone´s daughter in the third part-She will be director too-. About the location, it was shot in many places of New York City, Las Vegas and some landscapes and towns of Sicilia and Palermo too. Finally, from my point of view, the main reason why I really love this film is the soundtrack, that is one of the best ones in the history of cinema; the film's famous soundtrack was composed by Nino Rota.- Francisco Méndez Tejada, EOI Mazarrón.
9) To me the best film is not the movie that includes special effects or that costs 2 millions 3 millions dolars. This things are important but not necessary. A good example of this is that film which became famous in a good day such as indepent film.In my view the best film is a movie that shows that little things that we don't give importance to but indeed they have .MY NAME IS KHAN is one of them. In this case the film shows us that if you have a dream you can get it. I have to admit that nowadays the films which become famous only have spectacular special effects or wonderfull places but the script is unimportant and a exceptional performance not the best famous of 2013,2014,........As I see it, in the movie it is more important that the person who is watching the movie he, she or they feel part of the film the audience needs to understant actor's performances.I feel that movies teach something and you have always something to think about.- Priscila García, EOI Mazarrón.
10) In my opinion, the best film ever is a comedy , Monty Python´s life of the Brian (1979). It was voted the greatest comedy ever.I like it because it contains religious satire and protest from some religious groups; they agreed that Jesus was definitely a good guy. It is so outrageous it was banned by in Norway and in Ireland as well .Besides, the plot is brilliant: Brian Cohen is born in a stable next to the one in which Jesus is born. After several misadventures, and scaping from Pontius Pilate, some people started to follow him around with even the occurrence being hailed as a “miracle”, all proclaiming him to be the Messiah. Brian finally is captured to be crucified. People all claim to be “Brian of Nazareth”. This was later described by Terry Jones as the “world´s most expensive cinema ticket”. Furthermore, the film was shot in location in Monastir , Tunisia in Sousse and in Carthage. Besides, the soundtrack was composed by Geoffrey Burgon . The film was directed by Terry Jones. It was named “ the greatest comedy film of all time”.
It isthe best film I’ve ever seen.- María Asunción Galindo Viscarret, EOI Mazarrón.
11) I don’t know which the best film that has been ever made is. I only can say that I haven’t got a favourite film. When I see one, I just want to be entertained. Many times, I see movies whose plot is very poor. Then, my friends say to me that the movie hasn’t liked them, it was not good but for me it’s enough if I have a good time and I’ve laughed. - Conchi Pérez, EOI Mazarrón.
12)In my opinion the best movie I have seen is “The bone collector” because it is a very interesting thriller. The star is Morgan Freeman, he is my favourite actor in the world.- Aniana Pérez, EOI Mazarrón.
13) Concerning films, the best film I’ve ever seen is Noa’s Diary, it was directed by Nick Cassavetes and it’s based on a novel of the same name by Nicholas Sparks. The film is set in the south of Caronile in the USA during the 1940s when the love story between Allie (Rachel Maadams) and Noah (Ryan Goshing) takes place.- Ana Belén López Zabala, EOI Mazarrón.
14) The best film I´ve ever seen isDirty Dancing. As far as the plot is concerned it tells the story of a couple who first met during a summer holidays in a resort. They belong to different social levels: the boy works in the hotel and she is a costumer. I really enjoyed the soundtrack and I also liked the dance. From my point of view the music of the film is not old fashioned, as we can still listen to it on the radio.-Isabel María Ramirez, EOI Mazarrón.
15) I have some favourite films. The best films ever are “Dirty Dancing”, “PS I love you” and “The impossible”. In brief, love. All of them have a happy end. “PS I love you” doesn’t finish as everybody would like, but it finishes well. For me, the most important thing with films is having a good time.-Virginia Zornoza, EOI Mazarrón.
16) My favourite movie is the Trilogy of the Lord of the Rings because it is plenty of special effects and the movie theatres are awesome. Besides, I love fantastic characters with their perfect stylish makeup. - María José Barreros, EOI Mazarrón
17) My favourite films are usually based on the monomyth of the Hero's Journey or the problematic relation of the artist to the artistic creation, so I can say that 'The Hustler' (Robert Rossen, 1961) and 'Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai' (Jim Jarmusch, 1999) are my favourite ones, and 'Andrei Rublev' (Andrei Tarkovsky, 1966) and 'Adaptation' (Spike Jonze & Charlie Kaufman, 2002), with respect to the second type. - Elena Conejero, EOI Mazarrón
18) My favourite film is “The impossible”. It is a disaster drama film and it is based on a true story. It’s about South Asia Tsunami in 2004. It is undoubtedly one of the best films I have ever seen. The plot is really disturbing and heartbreaking. It is such a touching film, I weep every time I watch it.- Esther Trejo
19) I am not sure which my favourite movie is. However, I really love the plot of The Shawshank Redemption, which was directed by Frank Darabont and is based on a Stephen King’s book. Tim Robbins plays the role of the main character, Andrew Dufresne, who is permanent imprisoned. - Javier Paños, EOI Mazarrón
20) One of my favourite movies is “Ocho apellidos vascos”, written by Borja Cobeaga and Diego San José. With good acting by all the leads, and a solid script. This is indeed a very funny Spanish comedy with plenty of amusing situations. This film plays with local accents from the Basque Country and Andalusia. This movie could make you laugh for hours. - Asunción Galindo, EOI Mazarrón
21) I’m really fond of mistery films, that is, when the plot is intriguing and makes my blood run cold or gives me food for thought like the film “Tarde para la ira”. However, if I were a bit depressed, I’d see a comedy one which cheers me up.- Encarni Moreno, EOI Mazarrón.